BlackRock Client Order Management Analyst/Associate – TOK in Tokyo, Japan
Client Order Management Analyst/Associate – TOK
Investments OperationsTokyoTokyo,Requisition #: R191636
Add to Cart
❰ Back to search results
Client Order Management Analyst/Associate – TOK
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.52 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock at https://twitter.com/blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock .
The Client Order Management (COM) Team serves as a central point of contact for our global clients and internal departments who wish to instruct investment changes. We are responsible for receiving, coordinating and facilitating client trade instructions into/from BLK funds including client query management. The team supports the client through the investment process, from notification to settlement, in close coordination with internal BLK groups and external third parties. The COM team is tasked with ensuring that order placement is accurate and consistent through an optimal and efficient operating model. COM leverages Aladdin technology to provide first class client service via emails and telephone, assisting with any ad-hoc client requests.
• Able to meet deadlines, functioning effectively and prioritising multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
• Able to work independently on assigned tasks and assume additional responsibilities with minimal guidance.
• Demonstrate excellent attention to detail, deliverables are accurate and competently prepared.
• Demonstrate a desire to develop skills, working with your team and manager to expand your expertise.
• You are confident in volunteering solutions, provide guidance to less experienced team members.
• Deliver a superior client experience via query management and onboarding for clients, consultants and third party administrators.
• Possess a positive ‘get the job done’ attitude, displaying a flexible approach to an ever changing environment.
• Thrive in a culture of excellence, innovation, communication and accountability, where all members of the team are motivated to go above and beyond, think globally and outside the box
• Demonstrate capability to achieve high proficiency in the core systems plus aptitude for learning new applications.
• Actively contribute to the success of projects executed within the team.
• Understand end to end client support processes with the ability to analyze trends in queries to help constantly improve service and client deliverables
• Able to exercise sound judgment and facing off with stakeholders at all levels
• Serve as a contact for clients / agents for communication of investment instructions
• Demonstrated analytical ability, maturity and judgment in dealing with clients
• Ability to interact confidently with internal partners
• Ability to enlist the support and expertise of others within the team as needed
• Ability to initiate changes with external and internal team members
• Understand, operate within and adhere to internal team and BLK policies/ procedures.
• Demonstrate that processes are followed accurately, methodical and conscientious approach to tasks.
• Understand and be able to articulate the risks associated with responsibilities, suggest approaches to mitigate risk. Escalate issues as appropriate at the earliest opportunity.
• Demonstrate the ability to balance client needs with BLK’s policies and operational procedures whilst managing expectation of clients
• Take responsibility for completing work, seek ways to improve processes/system
• Have a personal commitment to get the job done, take pride in what you do and how you perform.
BS/BA in business, finance, accounting, economics, or related field
At least 2 years of professional experience after graduation and/or equivalent experience in a related field
Models Service Excellence showing excellent communication through professional telephone/email etiquette and interpersonal skills.
Fluent (or Business English level) in English and Japanese
Possess time management and prioritisation skills.
Attention to detail.
Highly proficient on industry standard software (e.g. Microsoft Office)
Previous experience in query handling and client servicing a distinct advantage
Understands and seeks to embody BLK’s value
An investment professional with a strong understanding of investment management operations and your role within BLK’s business
Able to provide and receive feedback constructively
Flexible and open to accepting new challenges
Able to work effectively with others in a team
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Create Job Alert
At BlackRock, we work together with pride and passion to help millions of investors around the world build better financial futures.
Share this Opportunity
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+ Share on Linkedin
Share by Mail
Ready to make an impact?
Explore opportunities to build a rewarding and challenging career with us. Start your job search by selecting your level of experience.
Life At BlackRock
People & Culture
Rewards & Benefits
Inclusion & Diversity
About Us at https://www.blackrock.com/corporate/about-us
Leadership at https://www.blackrock.com/corporate/about-us/leadership
Newsroom at https://www.blackrock.com/corporate/newsroom
Investor Relations at http://ir.blackrock.com/
Responsibility at https://www.blackrock.com/corporate/responsibility
Connect With Us
About Personal Information
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity to all applicants and existing employees and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity/expression), sexual orientation, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, marital status, political affiliation, religion, citizenship status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. View the EEO is the Law poster here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and its supplement here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf . The pay transparency policy is available here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .
BlackRock is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Disability.Assistance@blackrock.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Terms & Conditions at https://www.blackrock.com/corporate/compliance/terms-and-conditions
© 2018 BlackRock, Inc. All rights reserved.